Jira Cloud Platform
Jira Cloud Platform is a popular project management tool designed to help teams plan, track, and manage their work. With Jira Cloud Platform, teams can collaborate on projects, track progress, and stay organized.
One of the key benefits of Jira Cloud Platform is its flexibility. The platform can be customized to meet the specific needs of different teams and projects. Jira Cloud Platform offers a variety of add-ons and integrations, allowing users to extend its functionality and integrate it with other tools.
For your Jira Cloud Platform integration to work, you need to acquire three things - your Site Url, Api Token and User Email.
- Getting your Site Url:
- 3.In the appeared dropdown choose Cloud Administration.
- 4.On the opened page you will see your site/project name. If you see none you need to create a project first. Your site url is going to look like this https://<YOUR_SITE_NAME>.atlassian.net where <YOUR_SITE_NAME> is the name of your site/project. From the url you only need to copy <YOUR_SITE_NAME>.atlassian.net and insert it into the corresponding field on Deskree platform.
- 5.Copy your Key and Account Name and insert them into the corresponding field on your integration page.
- Getting your User Email and Api Token:
- 3.In the appeared dropdown choose Account Settings.
- 4.On the opened page go to Email option from top horizontal menu.
- 5.There you will find your current email that you need to copy and insert into the corresponding field on Deskree platform.
- 6.Then navigate to Security option on the top horizontal menu.
- 8.On the new page click blue button on top that says "Create API Token".
- 9.After creation copy it and insert into the corresponding field on the Deskree platform.
If you need a more detailed explanation of this topic type, please refer to Jira Cloud Platform documentation. To understand where to find the variables, please check out our video on the Jira Cloud Platform integration page regarding this topic.