Mailchimp is a popular email marketing platform that allows businesses of all sizes to easily create and send email campaigns to their subscribers. With its intuitive drag-and-drop interface and robust features, Mailchimp is a user-friendly tool that can help businesses engage with their audiences and grow their email lists.
In the Mailchimp integration, we ask you to provide us two variables - DC and Access Token. To acquire them follow these steps:
- Getting the Access Token:
- 3.Click on the profile icon in the bottom left corner and click on the Account & Billing option in the appeared window.
- 4.On the Account & Billing page click on the Extras. Choose API Keys option.
- 5.Scroll down to the Your API keys section and click on the Create New Key button.
- 6.Give your Key any name you like and click on Create button.
- 7.Copy the Key and insert it into the Access Token field on the integration setup page on the Deskree platform.
- Getting DC:
- 1.Log in to your Mailchimp account.
- 2.In the url copy your DC (url can look like https://us6.api.mailchimp.com/3.0/.... from which you need us6 that is your DC).
- 3.Insert the DC into the DC field on the integration setup page on the Deskree platform.
If you need a more detailed explanation on this topic, please refer to Mailchimp documentation. To understand where to find the tokens, please check out our video on the Mailchimp integration page regarding this topic.