Shutterstock integration provides access to millions of royalty-free images for your creative projects. Shutterstock inventory includes millions of photos, video clips, and music inventory updated daily.
Shutterstock integrates with a handful of applications for quick access to ready-to-use digital assets.
Advanced search capability in order to find the best shots. The Shutterstock AI technology is capable of object detection and custom curated collections assist in more effective relevant visuals discovery.
In the Shutterstock integration, we ask you to provide us with your Access Token. To create it follow these steps:
- 2.Navigate to the Account Details page (which can be found in the drop-down menu that appears when you click on your avatar on the top right).
- 3.On the Account Details page click on the Developers.
- 4.Create an application (you can look for more detailed instructions on this step in the video on the Shutterstock integration page).
- 5.After you have created an app, click on the button Generate Token.
- 6.Copy your token and insert it into the Access Token field on the integration setup page on the Deskree platform.
- Please, select all the scopes to be included in your token as partial access will result in limited integration functioning
If you need a more detailed explanation on this topic, please refer to Shutterstock documentation. To understand where to find the tokens, please check out our video on the Shutterstock integration page regarding this topic.