Use Stripe’s APIs to accept payments, send payouts, and manage your businesses online.
If you need a solution to accept payments and send out payouts globally Stripe is your choice. Stripe integration powers online payments for various types of businesses.
Stripe integration gives access to one of the easiest-to-use payment systems, which also provides full control over the look and feel of the entire payment experience.
Stripe helps businesses beat fraud and, thus, is one the most trusted online payment systems in the world.
- Stripe Api Keys (SECRET_KEY on our platform) are designed to be used to authenticate requests. There are 2 types of keys used by Stripe - Secret Key and Publishable Key. For your integration to work, you need to provide us with the Secret Key. Also, the key needed should not be a test one. Toggle the view of your Stripe's dashboard to get the live api key.
- To get the key follow these steps:
- 2.Go to the Developers section (you can find the Developers button at the top right, next to the Test mode toggle button).
- 3.On the left-hand menu find the button API Keys and click on it.
- 4.Now that you can see the keys, you need the Secret Key. Reveal and copy it.
If you need a more detailed explanation on this topic please refer to Stripe documentation. To understand where to find keys please check out our video on the Stripe integration page regarding this topic.