How to create a webhook?
Deskree webhooks allow you to automatically send a POST request to a URL of your choice every time there is a new row created, updated, or deleted in the database. The body of this post request will contain that row data.
Imaginary objective: send data to https://example.com/test when a new row is added to the Deskree products table.
This can be done using Deskree Automation Webhook functionality found inside the Automation tab of your left-hand navigation inside the project.
There, you need to
- 1.Create a new webhook configuration by clicking the button "Create New Trigger"
- 2.In the modal window:
- 1.Select the table you need (ex. products)
- 2.Provide a webhook destination URL (ex. https://example.com/test)
- 3.Define the trigger method (ex. POST)
- 4.Click the "Create" button.